Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Erik Malm Art Photography



 Erik Malm is working with both creative/artistic and traditional Fine Art photography. Maybe you can describe this artistic and creative style of art photo as impressionist/impressionistic and expressionist/expressionistic photography. Erik Malm is a perfectionist creating all his images only with the camera at the photo occasion without use of any "trick/effect filters" (except ND graduated filters and rarely polarisation filters) or similar. In 99,9% of the cases he uses single exposures, double/multi exposures are extremely rare. Instead he is "painting" with the camera during long exposure times, known as a very difficult technique, to create his photo art. In the computor, only traditional repro has been made, such as unsharp mask, levels/curves, contrast and colour saturation.
Erik Malm is mainly working with his own projects. "Dedicated Life" is one, "POLARfever – about Arctic & Antarctica" is an another. He is also producing his own books and exclusive Fine Art prints, he is doing lot of lectures and sometimes he also arranges workshops and journeys as a little part of his projects.

http://www.malmphoto.com/intro.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment