Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Saraswati.Bookmark in 24 Karat Gold-Plating



Bookmark Luxe by Anand Prakash. “Luxe” is a limited edition of chic and trendy range of stationery, invitations, gift bags, journals, recipe books, gift boxes, letter writing sets, scrapbooks, photoalbums, telephone diaries and business cards.  Each piece is handcrafted from recycled brass metal and is avant garde in its look and feel.  All items can be customized as per your specifications.
 https://www.facebook.com/anandprakash.page


Saraswati  is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning.She is a part of the trinity of Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati. All the three forms help the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva to create, maintain and regenerate-recycle the Universe respectively.
The earliest known mention of Saraswati as a goddess is in Rigveda. She has remained significant as a goddess from the Vedic period through modern times of Hindu traditions. Some Hindus celebrate the festival of Vasant Panchami (the fifth day of spring) in her honour,and mark the day by helping young children learn how to write alphabets on that day.The Goddess is also revered by believers of the Jain religion of west and central India, as well as some Buddhist sects.
Saraswati who is revered as a goddess of knowledge, music and arts is also found outside Nepal and India, such as in Japan, Vietnam, Bali (Indonesia) and Myanmar. More...


 Many thanks to my friend Aurelija :)

No comments:

Post a Comment