Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cast iron pot with a spoon



In the Ancient Russia usually lunch was served on the table in the common dish - in poorer families were simple clay pots or cast iron boilers, and in the noble houses - beautiful clay and metal dishes. The peasant huts during dinner the whole family gathered around a large pot of porridge or soup. Serve each separate bowl was not accepted.
 


Russian culture is very rich in various traditional crafts. Many of them are associated with the production of an unusual and very beautiful dishes. For example, for many centuries throughout Russia is famous for the famous Khokhloma painting. This dish is made of wood, and then painted with four colors: black, red, yellow and green. Skilled craftsmen bring to the bowls, cups, spoons, and other products of the finest designs. From under their brushes out unusual flowers, red berries, unusual birds.


  


Many thanks to my friend Inna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment