Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alex Beard - Hexahedron

Alex Beard (born 1970) is an American artist based out of New York City. His work ranges from simple and representational to abstract. He frequently draws and paints African wildlife.
In 2008, Beard released a line of jigsaw puzzles featuring his artwork. The puzzle pieces feature unique shapes that do not snap into each other like usual puzzles. Instead, they settle side by side. This allows the puzzles to have many different combinations of results. More...
"Over time, it has become my mission to share the creative experience with as many people as possible using every tool I can find. I work to demystify art and to break through barriers. I hope to touch the imagination of children and adults alike." 
                                                      Alex Beard
             http://www.alexbeardstudio.com/

 Hexahedron, the abstract matching game by Alex Beard Games, will ensure hours of mental stimulation for sophisticated gamers with an eye for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment