Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bookmark with Magnifier

4 comments:

  1. tai kai pirkau jie komplekte buvo visi trys supakuoti:)reiks gal kuri i Swapa det,bet dar neatrenku kuri,labai labai man jie faini,net gaila...tokia odytes aptraukti,minksti lankstus...zodziu faini naudot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisku, man viena galima :)) turiu as irgi atliekamu: is Filipinu, kinijos ir pan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu galima ziureti,pasirodyk ka turi,galvosiu :) keisciau tik i labai man patinkanti,i bet koki nekeisiu,pasaugosiu naudingam apsikeitimui,tokiam,kad man labai patiktu,nes si zyme man labai patinka,tai ir uz ja noriu gauti gera :) pasirodyk i kokias galetum keistis ;)gali i gmaila imest ;)Tik butent sios nekeisiu,is tu kitu dvieju kazkuria rinksiu :)Arba ta kur mociutei,arba ta kur mamai :)

    ReplyDelete