Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Vaals

Vaals  is a town in the extreme southeastern part of the Dutch province of Limburg, which in its turn finds itself in the southeastern part of the Netherlands.
The municipality covers an area of 23.90 km² in the foothills of the ArdennesEifelrange and is located about 23 km east of Maastricht and 5 km west of the city centre of Aachen.
It borders on both Belgium and Germany. The three borders meet on the Drielandenpunt, a few meters from the highest point of the Netherlands, the Vaalserberg. The Vaalserberg used to be called "Hubertusberg". More...
http://no.tixik.com/image-136101.htm

Thanks,Rick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment