Hello, my name is Liudmila. I was born in Lithuania, have family roots in Russia, but now I live in Norway:) I can't tell anything astonishing about myself... I'm not registered in the Guinness Book of Records, haven't invented the bicycle and wasn't elected as a president :D I'm an ordirary person with simple hobbies - love travelling, reading books, meeting my friends, I just love life as it is, with all advantages and disadvantages. I just have an interesting hobby - I collect bookmarks :) I'm a passionate bookmark collector and hope to find more collectors, exchange bookmarks with them, show my collection to others and have a look at other collections :) You can contact me, if you're interested in bookmark exchange :) Hope to find friends from all over the world :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

More bookmarks sent on my birthday :)




 

Thanks for the birthday greeting Merce from Spain :) I liked the bookmark made of recycled paper with cats and Santa Claus , plastic bookmark with a rose, as well as beautiful and with a wooden ladybird, but I have the same ladybird from the past , I will exchange this one;)

Thanks for the birthday greeting Pam from England :)


Thanks for the birthday greeting Catia from Portugal :)


Thanks for the birthday greeting Noel from Belgium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment